Who wants to retire? Not me!
Sound familiar? Most days, you probably say to yourself: “Right now I’ve got my business to think about”. You’re right. You’ve worked hard to build it, it’s working, and you’re proud of it. At the same time, you’re at the point in your life when you’re starting to think about when you should leave or sell your business and “What’s next?”
You’ve got decades of living to do and you know you should be excited about it, but your head says one thing, your heart says another, and you wonder just how ready you are. Or maybe you’re not wondering and you should be?
The good news is you’re not alone. In fact, you’re one of millions of baby boomers looking at transitioning to a potentially exciting next stage of your life. The even better news is there’s a way to get a good, healthy look at where you’re at.
You’re a businessperson and likely have a financial plan, but if you don’t take the time to prepare for the personal aspects of leaving or selling your business, you may end up sabotaging the entire process without even realizing it.
Introducing the What’s Next? Self-Assessment – a proven, innovative questionnaire and report that helps you address the emotional issues and concerns about the future of your business and your life.
This secure, online assessment and additional Bonus Tools delivers refreshing clarity, knowledge and empowerment so you can:
- Understand where you’re at in terms of your attitude and expectations towards
- the transition process
- Foresee the road-blocks and self-correct if necessary
- Think through your goals, objectives and the impact they may have on your life and
- the lives of your loved ones
- Embrace what’s possible and start to map out your fulfilling new future
- Make sound decisions moving forward with peace-of-mind
- Save everyone time, money and frustration by avoiding indecision and “seller’s remorse”
3 Bonus Tools
An instant download of the Self-Discovery Guidebook, featuring pages of step-by-step due diligence, ideas and exercises to help business owners get answers and learn from examples. We will also ship you a printed copy.
A 30-minute phone consult with STPI’s Transition Planning Consultant, Rick Shaum, who will help further clarify the results of your Assessment Report and next steps from there.