Clarity and peace-of-mind about “the unknowns” for Baby Boomer business owners.
The coaching program helps you successfully address the personal and emotional side of transitioning out of your business, while helping you avoid Owner’s Indecision and Seller’s Remorse.
The fact is that leaving your company may be the most significant transition of your adult life. For many owners, leaving a business has almost the same impact as leaving a family.
The questionnaires and exercises in the coaching program provide a step-by-step methodology which helps you think strategically about not only what needs to be done to maximize the value of your company, it also helps you become emotionally ready to let go of your business, find peace-of-mind, build a new personal identity, and begin planning what to do with the next chapter of your life.
WHAT’S NEXT? Coaching™ Program will help you:
- Clarify any vagueness that you might have
- Avoid pitfalls that can cost you a lot of money
- Objectively know how motivated you really are
- Avoid emotionally sabotaging the succession process
- Become aware of potential emotions that can hurt you
- Hold advisors accountable to meet your outcome goals
The WHAT’S NEXT? Coaching™ Program includes:
1. Guide: “WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOUR FUTURE? How to avoid retirement remorse and ‘push start’ on a successful business and personal transition.”
2. Quick online questionnaire:
- Focuses you on your personal and business goals and objectives
- Creates greater objectivity to your decision making
- Enables you to express what you feel in a safe format
3. The WHAT’S NEXT? Report then clearly presents:
- Your motivations for wanting to leave
- Your transition goals
- Your attitude, expectations and how emotionally prepared you are for leaving
- If you have “a plan” for a meaningful and purposeful new life after you leave your company
4. A complimentary, award-winning copy of Finding Your New Owner: For Your Business, For Your Life – voted Top 10 in Management Books by the 2012 Small Business Book Awards.
5. Decision-Making Questionnaire and Report – determines which of the 5 distinct decision-making patterns you use, informs you of your special strengths, how you can use them in making future decisions, and what to avoid.
6. WHAT’S NEXT? Coaching™ Sessions to objectively assess your goals, focus on hurdles, and think strategically within a non-threatening framework.